q: How can I find more information or forms regarding my account with BP America Production Company?
a: Please visit our Owner Relations website for more information about your account: http://ownerrelations.bpglobal.com
q: Who can I contact if I have a question about my royalty interest or payment? How do I contact BP Owner Relations?
1. Phone 1-800-732-6626 (Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)- Option 1: Joint Venture partner inquiries
- Option 2: Royalty check inquiries
- Option 3: Address change information
- Option 4: Transfer of interest information
- Option 5: Tax information form 1099
- Option 6: All other inquiries
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your owner number, tax id or last 4 digits of your social security number on all communications)
3. Fax: 210-870-1008 (please include your owner number, tax id or last 4 digits of your social security number on all communications)
4. Mail (please include your owner number, tax id or last 4 digits of your social security number on all communications):
BP America Production Company,
Attn: Division of Interest,
P.O. Box 696505,
San Antonio, TX 78269-6505
q: What steps are required to get access to BP America Production Company detail on-line? How do I sign-up for Oildex?
a: Please send an email request to email@example.com. Ask for a temporary password to Oildex and be sure to include your owner (business associate) number, name on the account and the last 4 digits of the social security number or tax id number. Our staff will respond to your email with the temporary password. (Note: temporary passwords cannot be provided until the first payment has been made.)